Friday, May 21, 2004

Slow day

Today half of my office is out. They went to some place else to check on some procedure stuff.
Of course we, as good slaves of the phones, have to stay in our places taking care of customers. Nothing really bad about that though. If feels kind of good the freedom of having the place just for ourselves.
I've been lazy today. I don't want to do anything, just have fun. Maybe is because is friday and I should be celebrating "Saint Friday".
However nobody has planes to go out tonight. I think I should go to the movies maybe or finally kill my points card from Dave and Buster's.
How lazy I feel.
I want to go visit my husband's grandparents. I wonder how are they doing. Papaw is sick and Mamaw dedicates every second of the day to be with him and take care of him. I love them both so dearly that I've considered always unfair to have meet them just now. Anyhow. I think this weekend I will visit them.

No comments: