Thursday, May 13, 2004

At the office

After 5 o'clock instead of going home to a well deserved rest I have to go to classes. I'm taking this CISCO certification class and of course is just a bunch of guys and the only women are me and another girl.
The testosterone is so thick that it becomes sofocating sometimes. I like this stuff but these guys make me feel like I shouldn't be there.
The only thing that pushes me to keep going is the fact that I don't want to waste the money I payed for that class and the possibility of getting a new job somewhere else. I wouldn't mind to stay in the same company since people here is mostly very good, but I hate my current position. I just hate to answer the f*** phone and I don't have any way around it since I'm a customer Service representative. The problem is that I don't care about anything related to customer service. I don't care about their stupid surveys and I don't care about my statistics and I don't care about the damn newsletter that I'm in charge of now. I really don't care and I wish could get rid of all this at once.
I'm getting really bitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Irisita - is it a full moon for you? I heard you are not having a good day today. Just remember, tomorrow is another day & I know it will be much better for you.

A friend.