Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I'm not really sure about this...

...and it is because my english grammar really sucks. I envy those that are able to put new words and develop ideas and don't worry about the fact that some "few" words could be in the wrong place or simplely are completely out of context.
I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone given that i'm a problem myself and I have to find the way to make things more complicated than what they already are.

Should I feel proud of myself anyways? I mean, after all I haven't taken classes of english anywhere and basically all I know is what I taught myself. Listening, listening, singing and listening some more. I wonder if somebody acomplished before what I have regarding english as a second language in a period of 2 years.

I also wonder if there will be someone interested in reading this. Maybe someday if I become famous somebody will say something about this site.
Anyways, here we go, starting a blog about things in my life.

No comments: