Thursday, May 20, 2004

Chascoberta



Sing my song!!!

I need a haircut. Seriously.
I'm starting to look like a monkey again and I feel like a freak.
But I hate the Beauty saloons. It's like going shopping. So distressing!!
Besides, in 2 years living here I haven't learnt how to explain what I want to be done in my head. I feel so comfortable as with a visit to the doctor. You know that after explaining what is going on they won't tell you what they are really thinking until the end. It's like a suspense movie.
Also, you are supposed to talk to your hair stylist. That's they way they are known as the center of gossip in this world! But I honestly have never found somebody interested in what I can say.
We are from separated worlds and even when we really want to know each other better there is no way to connect. Polite smiles and thanks and that's it.
No more, no less.

No comments: