Monday, May 24, 2004

Puzzled

I've been thinking a lot lately. Maybe I should stop working as a customer service representative. Besides, it takes way too many words to describe my job. I wish I could say just something short like "nurse" or "clerk" or "teacher".
It doesn't make too much sense to stay working on something that really doesn't give me any excitement at all. I don't feel any interest in my job and maybe there is out there somebody that really cares and needs a job like this. It makes me feel so ungratefull. I wonder what is out there for me, I mean, besides from the bills to pay. I don't know if there is actually something that I could be really good at it and it wouldn't cause me to get bored after some time.
Oh! It's just that I'm such a coward! There is always something that stops me. If I had the courage, I would take my suitcases and would fly to NY and start my life in a big city like that. Without having to drive ever.
My husband says that I have to be patient and finish my CISCO certification. The problem now, is that I'm not sure that even that is what I really want.
:(
I wish that taking decisions in life wasn't always so complicated.

No comments: