Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Full Moon

I don't know what is wrong with this people today.
Is it full moon or something like that?
Everybody seems to think that today is a good day to pick up the phone and call somebody (like me) and be as rude as it can be.
This people doesn't have any education.
A woman called me this morning for a authorization number and when I asked her what category of service should I put as a reference for her check she basically yelled at me:
-I don't know!! You just have to give me an authorization number!!

What a heck!? I try to be nice and all I get back is that type of response? Hey people!!! I'm not a good nature nice person!! Not at all. Actually I'm pretty mean and I enjoy when I can make you mad reminding you your own stupidity. Even with that I try to be nice and sweet and help you out. That's my job. For some reason God thought that it would be a good joke to put me to work as a customer service representative. So you people should be thankful that I do such a wonderful job and treat you like you actually deserve some consideration.

Another man called this morning also and asked me to open his account, I tried to verify his personal information in order to make sure I'm talking to the correct person and he wouldn't give it to me. He inmediately asked for my supervisor and then hung up on me.
Can you be more rude? this people doesn't realize that the only reason because we don't make them shut up and listen is because we would lose the paycheck, but that doesn't make them cooler or better persons than us.

Hasn't people gone to school? I thought it was the law to send children to school. Even in a 3rd world country like mine everybody knows that is the lowest and vulgar and rude thing to do to hung up the phone on somebody. I would break up with my fiance if he would do such a thing to me.

This has been a bad day to work at the customer service department. I don't know what this people is having for breakfast. And is not like everybody is the same. I shouldn't generalize because there are really cool people out there too, but this group of primitive examples of undeveloped human beings mess up with my real vision of the rest of the world.

You know... that's a great way to breed psychos for the society. Stop pushing the buttons!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, 90% of X is utter crap.

X = television
X = internet
X = personalities of people who call customer support!

WW said...

oops- forgot to post as me :)