Monday, July 16, 2007

Wow

I took the test this morning.
All I can say is: Wow.
There were 100 questions and I just need 56 correct. Still, it was so hard that the more I think about it the more depressed I feel.
I really want this job, but this test was unbelievable!
It was almost surreal.
There were other 5 people with me trying for the same position.
They all looked like English was just their 2nd language and I wonder how did they do.
I hope I passed, otherwise I would be devastated.
It's just that although I still feel passionate about the mission of my current job, I'm growing more and more disinterested in the job itself. Part of it is the lack of involvement I'm experiencing in the decision-making procedures. I feel like my collaboration is being slowly pushed back.
Besides, I must admit that since I was offered this opportunity all I can think of is this new job. Dream on, dream on.

No comments: