Saturday, July 30, 2005

The end of times

It's hard to believe but it's happening.
There is a change and it's a big one.
I'm moving!!

Yes I Am!!
I can hardly believe it but the Goundhog Day Spell is about to be broken.
I'm moving to a much more vibrant city on the West with a lot more things going on.
I'm leaving the Midwest for good. It's just like a dream!

My friends are very sad and I'm also sad about leaving them behind. But the excitement of this new adventure is so much bigger than that!

However I don't think I will change the tittle for this blog. It has so much history and mysticism.

Goodbye Midwest!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!! An update!! I just updated my blog too...with good news!! AB

Anonymous said...

oh! si...te echaré demenos! ....eeee cof cof...digo...si...pro te fuiste hace 3 años.... no cacho!